decided to not proceed purchasing the .com domain but instead I bought the 2nd-best option (the .co domain). I also had bought the .io domain before since I'm not sure whether .co or .io is the better choice. I decided against the .com because the person currenlty owning the .com responded to my buying offer of US$ 199 "I'm afraid $199 is very far short of the sum that would persuade me to release this domain name." With no revenue coming fromt he site I. don't wanna make an investment into a domain higher than 199 USD. #studiolist
first time I started using a domain agent to acquire a domain. Let's see how that works and works out eventually. - and bought domain with another TLD (.io) just in case the .com doesn't work #studiolist
built the first html draft of #studiolist including: home page, sub-page for studios in Berlin, embedded OpenStreetMap using leafletjs.com and the authentication token from mapbox.com; and added the first two studios to the map with a popup and link to their contact page. Good progress! I could publish this version already but I want to add more studios first so it's looks more populated when live.
added +11 new recording studios in Berlin - spreadsheet is open for everyone who wants to help me add more studios (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17woN8cOL5glBPrAyd-57Gr_11Ar692x4JBqUYcsbHm4/edit#gid=0) - help appreciated 🙂 #studiolist