Do you think about data security while developing your products? Which tool/Services to avoid getting your user's data leaked/ hacked?
- avoid using unpopular npm modules, github repositories;
- copy code from critical libraries into your own repository;
- if you use Fullstory or other screen recording services, then ignore user inputs (can be set up by following their inctructions);
- also never commit security keys to your repository;
- automate deployments via CircleCI and keep sensitive keys encrypted;
- do security scanning of your docker containers: https://cloud.google.com/container-registry/docs/vulnerability-scanning.
Hope it helps.