Roast my startup: Useridea - Product management software
Hi to all! My name is Ruben and I am looking for feedback on my app and landingpage.
With Useridea, I want to help product managers to get the bigger picture on feedback.
Feedback is scattered all over the place (Facebook, email, phone).
It is collected in outdated Excels which nobody wants to update.
All of this makes it difficult for digital product managers to get the bigger picture.
What features do your customers really want? What should be the next thing that we are building?
With Useridea you can collect all feedback in a single location.
You can validate assumptions and prioritize your roadmap based on user needs.
Last but not least, you can notify customers swiftly when their idea is developed.
Get the bigger picture on customer feedback.
Check out the landing page and app. The software is free up to 50 likes a month. Looking forward to hearing from you 💪
The link: https://useridea.io
Some feedback on the landing page:
- "This is how it works" section => I would like to see images here of what each point looks like. Especially with a tool that I will be sharing with customers, it's extremely important how things look and work. The best thing you could do imo is prominently link to the live example of useridea (https://ideas.useridea.io/) this gives me the best idea out of anything of how this works
- other than that I think you've done a great job on the amount of images / gifs showcasing how the product works
Some minor details:
- screenshots are not retina, they look a bit blurry to me, also the right screenshot is showing dutch language
- icons in the "meertalig" section are not rendering
- menu bar doesn't cover the full width of the screen, its allright but would be better if it does
- in the GDRP question, I would answer with Yes if you are GDPR compliant (from reading the answer it still isn't clear to me)
- "Five-minute installation" => I would turn this into something faster and not use the word installation, as it indicates that it requires some effort from me (I want it to be quick and working after I sign up!)
- slack integration would be nice so that I can receive notifications of new requests in Slack (potentially through zapier?)
Hope it's helpful :)!