What does your morning (or wake-up) routine look like?
- Get up
- Brush teeth/fix hair
- Drink water/take meds
- Check email on phone
- Pack up laptop etc
- Go to some working spot
- Look at clock. (before 11am: 😲👍, between 11am-1pm: 🤷♂️, between 1pm-3pm: 😅, after 3pm: 😕)
- Stay in bed for another half an hour waking up slowly. Sometimes listening to a podcast.
- Put one foot on floor.
- Rest a little more.
- Put second foot on floor while still laying with my back on the mattress.
- Slowly move my weight off the mattress.
- Get up just before I fall out of bed.
- Shower and brush teeth.
- Get dressed.
- Plan day in my head.
- Pack accordingly.
- Figure out where I'm going to have breakfast.
- Go there.
- Eat said breakfast.
- Have a cup of coffee.
- Now my day can start.
- eat something small
- training for 1.5h
- get Kiwi from his sleep cage
- grab phone from living room
- poop Kiwi, mindlessly scroll phone
- set up kettle in kitchen
- brush teeth
- grab boiling water, insert CogniTea
- do something creative most days (writing, videoing usually)
- some days have one of scheduled calls (2 masterminds, 1 client)
- after calls, do more creative stuff if can
- it is now 9:50am and I have to rush to work work
- eat small breakfast at work, make more tea
- stretching / back exercise
- (go for a swim - twice per week)
- listen to audiobooks while commuting to co-working space
- writing (paper notebook)
- write to-do list for the day
- start work
On the mornings I don't go surfing.
Then I do the same but only a few hours later + a siesta.
Wake Up (no alarm - bodyclock - usually around 6am - can't help it)
Have a glass of water
Switch on the kettle
Jump in the pool and do a few laps
Grind Coffee Beans (Usually Rwanda Single Origin)
Make plunger coffee
Switch on laptop
write my to do's on WIP
Watch a few youtube videos to get my mind in a creative mood
Start doing what I have/want to do
Breakfast around 10am
Don't stop coding
On Mondays and Thursdays I go work at the local cafe. :)