What was your experience with Product Hunt Ship? Was it worth it?
Experience as someone who has signed up for way too many upcoming projects on SHIP.
- Signup is super simple, which is great
- Signup form works less well on mobile than on tablets or desktop.
- I often have no clue what the product builders are communicating. I think builders must remember I may not remember your project, so an easy fix with copy.
- While I appreciate the opportunity, telling me to answer another survey is too much work - product survey fatigue.
- Some cool betas and some nice intro offers - really interesting to learn.
- Now that I think about it, I do not think I have heard from the majority of products I subscribed to. So maybe product owners just using it to test initial demand?
Hope this helps