What would you recommend for podcast hosting and why?
@theericlima our official launch is at the end of July, but I'm happy to send you an early access invite now.
What makes Transistor better?
Our focus is on helping podcasters get more listeners.
Here's what we have so far:
- Podcast feeds optimized for Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, and more.
- A direct integration with Spotify, so you can get submitted faster.
- A global audio CDN, ensuring your MP3s download quickly.
- A customizable website for your podcast, so people can find you on Google.
- A landing page for every episode you publish, so your podcast is shareable.
- A well-designed audio player that can be embedded anywhere: on your website, on WordPress, and on Twitter.
- In-depth analytics, so you know which episodes are popular, and where people are listening.
- An newsletter integration with MailChimp, ConvertKit and Drip, so your podcast helps you get more email subscribers.
- Support for multiple users so you can invite your whole production + marketing team to your podcast account.